- 7:00 pm
- Second and fourth Tuesday of each month
- City Hall Council Chambers
8353 Sierra Ave.
Fontana, CA 92335
The Successor Agency's meetings coincide with City Council
Agendas & Minutes
View all available Successor Agency Agendas
Minutes are also available following approval.
- Jesus "Jesse" Sandoval - Chairperson
- Lydia S. Wibert - Vice Chairperson
- Acquanetta Warren - Agency Member
- Michael Tahan - Agency Member
- John B. Roberts – Agency Member
- Janet Koehler Brooks - City Treasurer
- Kenneth R. Hunt - Executive Director
- Best, Best & Krieger - Agency Attorney
- Tonia Lewis - Agency Secretary
The City of Fontana's Successor Agency is governed by the City's elected City Council. Each year, the City Council elects an Agency Chairperson from among its members. The remaining Council members serve as Agency members.
The Successor Agency Executive Director is Kenneth R. Hunt, who also serves as the City Manager.
On January 10, 2012, Pursuant to Part 1.85 of Division 24 of the Health and Safety Code, the City Council of the City of Fontana adopted Resolution No. 2012-001 electing the City of Fontana to become the Successor Agency to the Fontana Redevelopment Agency.
On January 24, 2012, the City Council adopted Resolution No. 2012-004 electing not to retain the housing assets and functions previously performed by the Fontana Redevelopment Agency pursuant to part 1.85 of division 24 of the California Health and Safety code and selecting the Fontana Housing Authority as the entity to assume such housing assets and functions.