Agendas & Minutes
- 6:00 pm
- First and third Tuesday of every month (2014 Meeting Calendar)
- Grover W. Taylor Council Chambers
8353 Sierra Ave.
Fontana, CA 92335
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Agendas prior to February 5, 2012
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Meeting videos are available here
- Peter Garcia - Chairperson
- Phil Cothran - Vice Chairperson
- Matt Slowik - Secretary
- Lawrence Meyer - Commissioner
- Jesse Armendarez - Commissioner
- Ysela Aguirre - Commission Secretary
The Planning Commission consists of five members, residents of the community appointed by the City Council to serve one year terms. The Commission holds regularly scheduled meetings to review development applications and proposals, as well as to make recommendations to the City Council on changes to the Development Code or land use policies for the City.
Notices for Commission meetings are mailed to all property owners within 660 feet of a proposed project or development. A legal ad is published in a newspaper of general circulation for the City of Fontana, and notices are posted on the public bulletin board at City Hall.
For more information, please email Jeannie Hawley or call her at (909) 350-6728.
View the City Commission Application.