- American Diabetes Association- The American Diabetes Association is leading the fight against diabetes and fighting for those affected by diabetes.
- American Dietetic Association- Nutrition information, resources, and access to Registered Dietitians provided by ADA and the National Center for Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Champions for Change- Committed to helping their families eat more fruits and vegetables and be more physically active.
- Dairy Council of California- Free nutrition education programs available for teachers and health professionals teaching healthy diet based on food pyramid.
- Eat Better America - Visit this website to find fresh and healthy recipes your family will enjoy. Send in your favorite recipe and they will "healthify" it for you.
- Choosemyplate.gov - Track your eating and physical activity progress with this comprehensive tracker. It offers a detailed assessment of your food intake and physical activity level. You can also use the ChooseMyPlate Plan to create a personal eating plan with the foods and amounts that are right for you.
- choosemyplate.gov/supertracker-tools - Create a personalized diet and fitness plan for you and your family
- Nutrition.gov - This website includes information to answer all your nutrition questions. It provides easy, online access to government information on food and human nutrition for consumers.
- Mayo Clinic- Offers award-winning medical and health information and tools for healthy living.
- Fruitsandveggiesmorematters.org- A nonprofit organization designed to increase consumption of fruits and vegetables to 5 or more servings a day to improve health of Americans.