The following information outlines the enrollment procedures for the Fontana Expanded Learning Program for the 2020-2021 school year.
Due to the COVID-19 City and Fontana Unified School District closures, the following changes have been implemented to the 2020-2021 enrollment process.
- The program will be implementing a site rollover enrollment for 2019-2020 participants which were registered as of the start of the closure on March 13, 2020. This includes siblings that will be entering the same school as a student that is currently enrolled.
- Parents/Guardians must complete and submit a 20-21 Enrollment Form by June 12, 2020.
- Due to limited availability, participant enrollments transferring to a new school site will be taken on a first come first serve basis. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Monday, June 1, 2020 - Ongoing
- All new students may apply @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Forms can be completed online in the following link: 2020-21 Enrollment Form
- Forms can also be completed and submitted in person by appointment only.
- Parents may call the FASP Hotline number at 909-350-6585 to make enrollment appointments.
- Submitted applications will be considered for enrollment in the 2020-2021 Fontana Expanded Learning Programs based on a first come, first serve basis, with the exception of the rollover registrations.
- Please be aware that space is limited. The Fontana Expanded Learning Program will strictly adhere to a 20 to 1 student to staff ratio.
- It is strongly encouraged that the application packet be submitted online to ensure that it is stamped with the date submitted.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for enrollment.
- Attendance to a Parent Orientation is mandatory for your child/ren to become enrolled in the Fontana Expanded Learning Program.
- Students will not be enrolled in the program if you have unpaid late fees.
- Once a site reaches enrollment capacity, students will be placed on a waiting list, and will be notified during the school year if a spot in the program becomes available.
- Applications can be submitted to the Community Services Department Office after June 1, 2020. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Thank you for your support,
Fontana Expanded Learning Program Team
Fontana Unified School District - Enrollment Form
Use this form to register children Kindergarten - 8th grade in the Fontana Unified School District.
Utilice este formulario para registrar kinder-octavo grado de niños en el Distrito Escolar Unificado de Fontana.
For questions, please contact us at (909) 350-6585.