Halloween Fun-Fest Activities
- Paint Nights
- Healthy Halloween Happenings
- Lewis Library & Technology
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat Alley
- Halloween Howl
Healthy Halloween Happenings
Join Healthy Fontana for exciting programming highlighting fun and healthy tips for this year’s Halloween season. Participate in the fun by watching a 15-20-minute extraordinary Halloween health and safety session. The session will begin with a short exercise activity, and the will end by teaching you how to create your healthy snack.
Click on the following links to watch the Healthy Halloween videos:
The County of San Bernardino and Fontana Lewis Library & Technology Center invite you to join them for in-person and virtual activities to celebrate this year's Halloween season.
Villains Digital Events
During the week of October 25-30, 2021, visit the San Bernardino County Library Facebook to partake in virtual Halloween fun.
- Art & Crafts - Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
- Art Night - Wednesday, October 27, 20221 at 5:30 p.m.
- Character Story-time - Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Zoom (call 760-244-4898 to register)
Call 909-574-4500 for more information on virtual Halloween programming.
Lewis Library & Technology Center In-Person Events
Join the Fontana Lewis Library & Technology Center at 8437 Sierra Ave, Fontana, CA 92335, for Halloween activities.
- Little Artists - Monday, October 25, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. (Crafts for ages 3-5)
- Craft Corner - Tuesday, October 26, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. (Crafts for ages 6-11)
- All-ages Story-time - Tuesday, October 26, 2021, at 4:00 p.m. (In-person and Zoom)*
- Preschool Story-time - Wednesday, October 27, 2021, at 11:00 a.m (In-person and Zoom)*
*For Zoom programming participation, call 909-574-4530 to register.
For more information on the Fontana Lewis Library & Technology Center Halloween programming, call 909-574-4500.